What are the Tokenomics?
Let’s look back to when $POLS launched and assess the tokenomics associated with it.
- Total supply: 100M POLS
- Initial circ supply: 17.875M POLS
- Seed sale price: $0.0125 USD
- Private sale price: $0.025 USD
- Uniswap listing price: $0.05 USD
- Total amount raised: 875,000 USD
- Total POLS sold: 42.5M (42.5% of the total supply)
- Seed sale: Initial mcap of $223.43k USD, fully diluted mcap of $1.25M USD.
- Private sale: Initial mcap of $446.87k USD, fully diluted mcap of $2.5M USD.
- Uniswap listing: Initial mcap of $893.75k USD, fully diluted mcap of $5M USD.
- Initial Uniswap Liquidity: 200k USD
Polkastarter only raised the most necessary funds to get the Product Development going and to give the POLS token the right kickstart in terms of Liquidity, Exchange listings and Marketing.
While all Team, Advisor and Foundational tokens were locked for at least 1 year, the rest of the tokens were allocated to the Token Sale, as well as to Liquidity Provision and Marketing actions.
Release details Seed: 20% unlocked before listing, then 10% monthly over 8 months. Private: 25% unlocked before listing, then 25% monthly over 3 months Liquidity: 22.22% unlocked before listing, then 8.88% monthly over 5 months, then 6.67% monthly over 1 month, then 4.44% monthly over 6 months Marketing: 20% unlocked before listing, then 6.67% monthly over 12 months